Do you really want to pay buckets of cash to avoid losing all your precious digital data? Thank goodness you don’t have to if you just take the right steps in preparing for ransomware.
There are a few simple tips you can do to help you prepare for ransomware:
· Always make sure your PC is up to date – Do ALL updates!
· Make sure you have a good firewall and Antimalware Program in place. Bitdefender and Malwarebytes are great options.
· Don’t rely completely on Antimalware software to save you, their protection is not 100% guaranteed
· Turn off Adobe Flash and use a browser like Google Chrome
· Never open strange links or attachments sent in an email
· Generally, stay out of bad areas of the web
For the best Antimalware Software, you should definitely consider Malwarebytes.
The Computer Guyz are distributors of this excellent antimalware program and as such are now able to offer all our clients local pricing, local support and annual license renewals on it. Contact us today or pop into our offices in Cape Town or Centurion and we can offer you any of the Malwarebytes business products.