- It records sensor data (time, interval, value)
- One historical file (1+ year of data)
- Multiple updates per day (can miss days)
- Inserts and Updates (no deletes)
- It supports point-in-time queries
- It identifies data gaps
- It identifies additions and/or updates from a new feed
This is an absolute must-watch for all data scientists and analysts!
Do you need professional assistance with your Big Data project?
Get in touch to learn how you'll benefit from working with us!
This post first appeared on Tech Blog On Mobility, Innovation, Gaming, Nearsho, please read the originial post: here