By using Android file transfer you can Easily transfer files, movies, and pictures without any hassle from Mac to Android devices. It is the simplest solution for all the Mac Users as well to easily move files in between Mac and Android devices. It has a simple and easy to use user-friendly interface for assessing and modifying the items while the transfer takes place. Follow the following steps for the file transfer to take place:
• After downloading the Android file transfer, install this app and drag it into the Applications folder or Launchpad.
• Then using a USB cable you should connect the Mac to the Android device in which you have to transfer the files.
• You should then launch the Android file transfer app and let the app automatically detect the connecting devices. As it searches for the connected devices it will require a few seconds.
• Once the safe connection is maintained between the two devices, you can browse for the files you want to transfer from your Mac to the Android device. Then drag and drop files to move or copy them, add folders or delete files as you need to do.
• The following pictures show how the Android file transfer interface looks like when opened in your Mac.
• You can also easily create any new folders as required in the Android file transfer folder. You just have to click the folder icon symbolized with a plus sign. To move backward and forward you can use the arrow keys. The rest of the files are similar to those in the OS X. The app has full drag and drops support to easily move the files in and out.
• Once you set up the Android file transfer between your Mac and Android it will launch automatically for later use. If you do not wish to have an auto-launch option you can change this easily in the settings.
Overall this app does the file transfer job in an easy and best possible manner. This is because the Android file system uses FAT32 for the storage requirements. And FAT32 has another great benefit as well that it could be used to gain access from Mac OS X, Linux and Windows without any changes. You can thus easily access from any type of computer.
The post How to transfer files from your Mac to Android device appeared first on Techinbuzz.