If you’re looking for an easy and fast way to share your internet Connection with your other devices, with Windows 10 you can do so by turning your computer into a Wireless Hotspot without extra software or advanced commands. Here’s how:
- Open Settings.
- Click on Network & Internet.
- Click on Mobile hotspot.
- Under “Share my Internet connection from” drop-down menu, select the network adapter connected to the internet that you want to share.
- Click Edit.
- Type an identifying name for the shared connection that others will use to find the network.
- Type a new password that others can use to connect to the hotspot.
- Click Save.
- Turn on the Share my Internet connection with other devices toggle switch.
- Up to 8 devices should then be able to connect using your new wireless hotspot
The post Tech Tip: Share Your Windows Internet Connection By Making A Wireless Hotspot appeared first on Pronetic | IT support and IT managed services to businesses within 30 miles of Portsmouth and Chichester.