How To Block Someone On Facebook and Whatsapp :
Nowadays Social media has become an integral part of our lives, We can’t live without it. Rather than being friendly and sharing valuable content, some of few are keep annoying us by repeating content, arguing with unwanted discussions,irritated by sending pictures, adult posts, anonymous gossiping . Mainly in facebook some people will irritate us like sending continuous game request mainly Candy Crush , chain of post like people who want your vote in a competition, or want to guilt-trip you into sharing a photo of a child with cancer .In whatspp we will get the lot of request from creepy strangers through groups,DP stalkers, Whatsapping Relatives And many of people will try to disturb by sending messages particularly at the midnight. We can’t even ignoring them. The only option we have to do is “block them”
How To Block Someone On Facebook
Just follow the simple steps to block the irritating people in Facebook
Login to your Facebook Account. Go to the profile of the person you wish to block, select the icon at the right side below the cover photo with three dots next to the “Message” button, click on it then choose “Block“.’
- Login your Facebook account.
- go the arrow at the upper-right corner of the screen, then choose “Settings“.
- Choose “Blocking” on the left pane.
- In the “Block users” area, type a “Name” or “Email“, then click “Block” to search.
- A list of names will appear where you can select “Block“.
- That’s it . you completed the process
- Access your friends list through your Facebook profile. Click “Friends“.
- Then go to the person you want to block
- select the icon at the right side below the cover photo with three dots next to the “Message” button, click on it then choose “Block“.
How to Block Someone on WhatsApp :
blocking the annoying people on WhatsApp more easier than facebook , just in a few simple steps
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on “Account”. and then to “Privacy” , then to “Blocked Contacts”.
- Tap the Add Contact button in the top-right corner of the screen to choose a contact to block.
- Scroll down your list of contacts until you see the person you want to block, then tap on their name. Instead of opening a new chat, the contact will be added to your blocked contacts list.
Any changes made to your last seen , status message updates ,profile picture and online information will no longer be visible to contacts you have blocked. You will not be able to send messages to a blocked contact until you unblock them.They can able to see that messages are not delivered