The Call for projects Digital Lab Africa is open to anyone, professional or not, from the sector of multimedia content creation: artists, producers, developers,, start-ups, SMEs, collectives, students or entrepreneurs, based in sub-Saharan Africa.
It targets developing projects, in need of partners and financial support, innovative projects from the perspective of form, narration, content and technologies utilised.
The objective of Digital Lab Africa is to offer a springboard to the creators of tomorrow’s multimedia productions. The platform will allow creative multimedia projects to come to light with the support of French reference partners like ARTE, Okio-Studio, CCCP or Believe Digital. African talent in action combined with French touch at its best, that’s the objective of Digital Lab Africa!
The call for projects by Digital Lab Africa focusses on four categories of multimedia productions:
- Web creation/transmedia
- Virtual Reality
- Video Game (Serious Game)
- Digital Music
In terms of the pitch sessions, the Digital Lab Africa will announce the winning project for each of the 4 categories.
The winners will take away:
- a cash prize to the value of 3,000 euro
- an incubation ticket for Digital Lab Africa to accompany the development phase of their project between January and October 2017
The DLA incubation ticket comprises:
- sponsorship and support in the development of projects by the French reference partners for each of the categories (studios, producers, broadcasters, distributors)
- a period of residence in France within the partner organisation and/or a digital cluster -participation at multimedia reference events in France
Applicants must complete the application form (one project per form) and email it to [email protected] before the 31 August 2016
Click here to for more information
491 total views, 29 views today
The post Answer the Call for projects Digital Lab Africa and win 3000 Euros appeared first on Innovation Village.