The 2018 edition of the Itu Telecom World will be taking place from September 10-13, 2018 in Durban International Convention Centre in South Africa.
The ITU Telecom World is a global platform for accelerating ICT innovations. It aims to deliver economic development and social good faster through its exhibition for digital solutions, forum for sharing knowledge, and networking hub connecting nations, organisations and individuals.
Also it is an annual ICT event organized by ITU Telecom, part of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), the UN agency responsible for ICT-related issues.
ITU Telecom World brings the smartest ideas and entrepreneurial spirit of digital start-ups and ICT SMEs together with governments, regulators, industry leaders, consultants and experts from emerging and developed markets around the world. This unique audience has the influence and intelligence to power faster social and economic development, create collaborative opportunity and stimulate industry growth.
The event focuses on innovation in technology, policy and strategy for a smarter world. It is about celebrating digital transformation for economic growth and social good to make the world better.
ITU Telecom World 2017 recorded a massive 9100 participants, 458 exhibitors, featured 125 experts with coverage by 151 accredited media.
Unique features include:
- Influential audience: ITU World Telecom’s status as a UN agency enables it to bring together public and private sectors, developed and emerging markets
- Exhibition highlighting global innovation and investment opportunities
- Focus on fostering digital entrepreneurship, ICT start-ups, SMEs and innovators
- Insight and understanding of the current industry disruption and evolving ICT ecosystem
- World-class debates with expert speakers on technology, policy, strategy
- Unparalleled exposure to and for emerging markets
- Face-to-face networking at the highest level
ITU Telecom World delegates include:
- Ministers of ICT and any related sector such as finance, health, education, energy
- Regulators of ICT, data and any related sector
- Exhibitors from nations, companies and organizations around the world
- Small and medium businesses (SMEs), tech entrepreneurs and innovators
- Industry CEOs and investors
- Non-governmental organizations
- Academics, consultants and digital thinkers
Interested? Click here for registration.
The post Registration is on for the 2018 ITU Telecom World Scheduled to Hold in Durban in September appeared first on Innovation Village.