The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is offering a 12-month graduate-level Entrepreneurial Training in business and software development including extensive hands-on project work which will culminate in a final pitch and chance to receive seed funding.
- Full Scholarship
- Free Housing: EITs are housed at a student hostel for the duration of the twelve-month program.
- Three Meals a Day
- Monthly Stipend: MEST provides each EIT with a small monthly stipend for the duration of the twelve-month program.
- A deep passion to start a software company.
- Proven record of entrepreneurial and/or corporate work experience.
- Strong social and communication skills.
- Citizen of Ghana, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, Kenya or South Africa.
- A degree in ANY field from a University or Technical College
- Applicants from Nigeria must have completed their NYSC
- Can commit a year in Accra, Ghana participating in the training program starting August 2018.
Deadline: February 15, 2018, 12 PM
Interested? Apply here
The post Scholarship Application on for MEST Graduate-Level Entrepreneurial Training in Business and Software Development appeared first on Innovation Village.