Do you have a good background in Professional communication mixed with a flair for teaching? Then this is one big opportunity you cannot afford to miss.
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is currently seeking candidates with flair for teaching and a good background in professional communications for a one-year assignment teaching and mentoring aspiring entrepreneurs in the tech space in Ghana.
The job requires a daily routine ladened with the responsibility of teaching fellows and supporting MEST Trainees in developing their entrepreneurial and global business skills.
Also, it affords you the opportunity to work in dynamic teams with other fellows from around the world, which are led by Faculty that have significant software and business experience.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business, or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to successfully apply communication skills in a professional environment
- Knowledge of time management and project management concepts
- Experience in delivering professional standard presentations
- Ability to apply logic and critical thinking to problem solving
- High level English language skills; written and verbal
- Cross-cultural communication experience with emerging & developed markets
- Passion for training and mentoring
- Ability to work in a team, and to deal with ambiguity
- Start-up experience in communications & business development is a plus.
- You’ll be part of the faculty and actively participate in the daily training of MEST trainees
- You’ll prepare and deliver lectures to trainees
- Help determine topics and requirements for project assignments
- Evaluate deliverables and provide constructive feedback
- Tutor & mentor students one on one
- Prepare students for the global business world by becoming a mentor and a positive role model
- US$1000 Monthly stipend
- Travel, Housing, Meals and Emergency Health Insurance provided by MEST
- A chance to make a significant impact- transfer knowledge and skills
- Develop relationships with Africa’s future business leaders
- Invaluable international work & life experience in an entrepreneurial organization working supporting talented African tech entrepreneurs.
- Teaching experience; International work experience
Interested candidates can apply here.
The post VACANCY: MEST is Currently Seeking Professional Communicators for Teaching Roles in Its Tech Space in Ghana appeared first on Innovation Village.