A few weeks ago, startup carmaker Faraday Future (FF) broke ground on a US$1 billion manufacturing facility in North Las Vegas, Nevada. It will be the first plant for the California-based, Chinese backed company that started in 2014 with a view on developing a range of connected electric vehicles. With robot greeters and a long-term goal of being powered completely by renewable energy, the plant is set to be as innovative as the cars that will come out of it.
Continue Reading Faraday Future breaks ground on futuristic manufacturing plant
- Faraday Future
- Mokumono’s monocoque design catches the eye – and brings manufacturing home
- Autodesk’s CEO of today on the machines that will be making things tomorrow
- Behind the scenes at GE’s future-forward factory
- Rethink Robotics announces more dextrous Sawyer one-armed robot
- Revolutionary steel treatment paves the way for radically lighter, stronger, cheaper cars
- Circa Cycles takes a modular approach to keeping costs down
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/276jSEb
The post Faraday Future breaks ground on futuristic manufacturing plant appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .