When the Rasa hydrogen fuel-cell electric vehicle prototype was launched earlier this year, its unconventional styling was, for some, an acquired taste. At this weekend’s London Motor Show Riversimple outlined the potential for an expanded range with two new concept models based on the existing chassis and running gear: a four-door sedan and light commercial vehicle.
Continue Reading Riversimple unveils two new hydrogen car concepts at London Motor Show
- London Motor Show 2016
- Concept Vehicle
- Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Cell
- Volvo’s autonomous driving trial will be UK’s “most ambitious”
- First all-electric double-decker buses roll out in London
- IER to roll-out electric car hire scheme in London
- Razor adds power with the RipStik Electric (hands-on and the odd falling off)
- Versatile electric lift gives you a “down” button for your car-top cargo
- Riversimple launches Rasa, a hydrogen-powered city car for the masses
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1SYl4jf
The post Riversimple unveils two new hydrogen car concepts at London Motor Show appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .