Hot on the heels of its record-setting lap at the Nordschleife, Volkswagen has released two Golf concepts for the annual GTI fan meeting at Worthersee. The Golf GTI Heartbeat, which was created by young apprentices within VW, gets a thumping stereo to match its honeycomb paintjob and 295-kW (395-hp) engine, while the Golf R Wagon has also been kitted out with a unique color scheme and more power.
Continue Reading Golf R and GTI come in for attention at Worthersee
- Concept Cars
- Golf GTE Sport peels back the curtain on VW’s performance future
- Volkswagen debuts sixth-generation Transporter van
- Bett Mobil transforms the VW Multivan into modular campervan-in-a-box
- Redline turns the VW T6 into a comfy limousine
- Volkswagen’s much loved Beetle gets another makeover – the Ragster
- Flow Camper captures the spirit of the classic Volkswagen camper bus
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1WanXUA
The post Golf R and GTI come in for attention at Worthersee appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .
This post first appeared on A Technology Blog By Technoserv, please read the originial post: here