Hyundai completely revamped the Tucson for the 2016 model year and improvements have been made at every point. With a new engine, a new dual-clutch transmission, and a much-improved interior experience, the 2016 Hyundai Tucson is more like a Euro sedan than it is a crossover.
Continue Reading Review: 2016 Hyundai Tucson drives like a Euro sedan
- Hyundai and Rockstar give the Tucson crossover off-road chops
- Volkswagen advances Taigun SUV concept on road to production
- Review: The 2016 Fiat 500X is the hot little number next door
- Review: 2016 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid offers surprisingly good efficiency
- BMW gets on the front foot with 2 Series Active Tourer crossover
- Kia begins new empire with the Niro Hybrid Utility at Chicago show
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1ro6f2O
The post Review: 2016 Hyundai Tucson drives like a Euro sedan appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .