Such is the desire for every new blockbuster building in Dubai to differentiate itself from all others that their features get ever-more outlandish. Aykon City, for example, is a planned six-tower development aimed at providing all the trappings of a city. You’ll also be able to hang off the top of it 935 ft (285 m) in the air.
Continue Reading Tourists to have a new place to hang out in Dubai
- Building and Construction
- Colossal sundeck sets sail for Burj Al Arab hotel
- Dubai’s Rosemont development will have its own rainforest
- Dubai’s Mall of the World undergoes redesign
- More details emerge on Dubai’s new megatall observation tower
- Dubai’s Meydan One will boast world’s tallest residential tower, largest dancing fountain and longest indoor ski slope
- Europe pushes the houseboat out at Dubai’s The World
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1qY2OPN
The post Tourists to have a new place to hang out in Dubai appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .