In some ways, selfie-snapping drones seem a natural progression from outstretched arms and ever-lengthening selfie sticks. It doesn’t matter what kind of reach these tactics afford you, it will always pale in comparison to that of a flying camera. Roam-e is the latest drone to take aim at self-portraiture, and armed with Facial Recognition technology it is promised to always keep you in the frame.
Continue Reading Facial recognition drone gives your selfie stick wings
- Facial Recognition
- AVG’s magic glasses make you invisible to facial recognition software
- Software objectively assesses children’s pain levels
- Facial recognition is in (the reflection of) the eye of the beholder
- SideSwipe lets phones read hand gestures using reflected wireless signals
- New system allows air traffic controllers to converse with drones
- Gest glove has gesture control on hand
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1RHK79C
The post Facial recognition drone gives your selfie stick wings appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .