Lewis Hamilton’s all-conquering Mercedes F1 car has struck a blow for downsized engines, beating the Lap Record set by Fernando Alonso in his championship-winning, V10 Renault R25. Hamilton’s 1:29.493 time put him in pole position, and undercut Alonso’s 2005 pole time of 1:29.848 by 0.355 seconds.
Continue Reading Mercedes’ V6 hybrid F1 car bests V10 era Bahrain lap record
- formula one
- Renault returns to F1 grid with R.S.16
- F1 changes to bring the noise and cut driver aids
- The 2014 F1 season is all about hybrid diets and personalized nose jobs
- Advanced simulator lets you race like a pro without the expense
- On the grid: 2016 Formula One season preview
- Turbocharging and advanced hybrid tech coming to Formula 1 for 2014
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/223NQ6q
The post Mercedes’ V6 hybrid F1 car bests V10 era Bahrain lap record appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .