Blue Origin pulled off a spaceflight hat trick today as its New Shepard Rocket completed its third powered landing. In a series of tweets, company founder and CEO Jeff Bezos confirmed the third flight of the reusable booster from its test site in Texas. The rocket flew to an altitude of 339,178 ft before releasing its unmanned Crew Capsule, which returned to Earth using parachutes.
Continue Reading Blue Origin’s New Shepard rocket makes third powered landing
- Blue Origin
- Jeff Bezos’ Blue Origin launches its first rocket
- Blue Origin’s New Shepard makes historic touch down
- NASA’s Orion spacecraft moves closer to inaugural launch
- Update: NASA announces new Orion launch date
- Blue Origin’s BE-3 engine cleared for flight
- Shenzhou docking is good news for China’s manned space station plans
from Gizmag Emerging Technology Magazine http://ift.tt/1TuzRq2
The post Blue Origin’s New Shepard rocket makes third powered landing appeared first on Computers | Websites | Digital Media | Games .