A breakthrough study has, for the first time, generated unique molecular profiles for several psychiatric disorders by examining RNA in brain tissue samples from 700 deceased subjects. The novel research has revealed fascinating physical similarities, and differences, in the patterns of gene expression across disorders including autism and schizophrenia.
Continue Reading Molecular similarities found between autism, schizophrenia & bipolar disorder
- Answering why ketamine helps depression could lead to safer drugs
- Simple blood test points doctors towards best drug to treat depression
- Is it major depression or bipolar disorder? Ask the heart
- Ketamine found to rapidly reduce suicidal thoughts and depression
- Small study shows probiotics can beat back depression
- Psychedelic mushrooms may work magic on depression
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2G0RQ3F
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.