Human Eggs Grown to maturity in the lab for the first time
In a remarkable milestone, researchers have grown human eggs from their earliest stages to maturity in a laboratory for the very first time. The achievement offers a future for women at risk of infertility, either through illness or medical treatment, to be able to store immature eggs for later fertilization.
Continue Reading Human eggs grown to maturity in the lab for the first time
- Dramatic decline in Western sperm counts over past 40 years
- Microfluidic model replicates womens’ reproductive tract
- Female dragonflies fake death to avoid lusting males
- Male fishing spider might offer himself as snack to females to help offspring
- Anti-fertility folk remedy points to development of “molecular condoms”
- Why we can’t seem to get rid of cockroaches
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2sggJ9L
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.