New Asthma Treatment may help when inhalers don’t
There may be new hope for people who suffer from Asthma or other respiratory disorders such as chronic obstruction pulmonary disease (COPD). Scientists from Rutgers New Jersey Medical School and Shanghai University have developed a drug that they claim is a more effective treatment than the currently-used bronchodilator inhalers.
Continue Reading New asthma treatment may help when inhalers don’t
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Rutgers University
- Shanghai University
- The humble inhaler goes digital
- Wing lung monitor aimed at letting asthmatics breathe easier
- Zenytime games are controlled by your breathing to improve wellbeing
- The wistful sigh is really a survival mechanism
- Samsung concept gets people breathing easier
- New study confirms that respiratory patients benefit from using the Lung Flute
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2EqKyt0
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.