Peugeot Tracks Wandering Eyes to explore driver distraction
We’ve seen a few systems aimed at encouraging drivers to keep their eyes on the road, including eyeball-tracking wipers from Jaguar Land Rover and drowsiness detectors from Nissan. Peugeot’s effort to keep drivers focused is through its i-Cockpit system, which was just put through its paces in a test designed to pinpoint exactly how much our eyes wander when behind the wheel.
Continue Reading Peugeot tracks wandering eyes to explore driver distraction
- Road Safety
- Peugeot reveals its “vision” of a sharp, ultra-quick track car
- Mercedes-Benz GLA gets 5 stars in latest Euro NCAP safety ratings
- Peugeot’s Traveller i-Lab imagines the future of business shuttles
- Peugeot’s electric bike folds in a snap
- Peugeot van serves as the shell of a rolling oyster bar
- Tired? Angry? Your car knows how you feel
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2EbYjww
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.