Samsung’s Massive Cinema Led screen goes 3D
Less than a year ago, Samsung unveiled a cinema-sized Led Screen capable of 4K resolution and HDR, and followed this in July with its first commercial installation at a theater in Seoul, South Korea. Now the company has revealed a 3D version at the Integrated Systems Europe 2018 expo in Amsterdam.
Continue Reading Samsung’s massive Cinema LED screen goes 3D
- 4K UHD
- Samsung sounds death knell for movie theater projectors
- Samsung raises the curtain on 4K, HDR Cinema Screen display
- LG curved ultra-wide monitor leads IFA 2014 assault
- Panasonic IPS LCD panel brings the contrast battle to OLED
- DisplayMate gives the Galaxy S8’s Infinity Display a record-high A+ grade
- Japan Display breaks out 17.3-inch 8K monitor
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2sgclHH
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.