Bulk Hair Follicle Germ growth holds promise for treating baldness
It might not be at the same level as solving world hunger, but there are plenty of people around the world waiting for an effective treatment for baldness. Researchers from Yokohama National University have given new hope to these people by growing up to 5,000 hair follicle germs (HFGs) in the lab, which is the largest scale to date.
Continue Reading Bulk hair follicle germ growth holds promise for treating baldness
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Stem Cells
- Yokohama National University
- Battling baldness by jumpstarting stem cells with lactate
- FDA-approved drugs show promise for rapid and robust hair regrowth
- Do premature graying and hair loss increase your risk of heart disease?
- Key mechanism behind baldness and going gray discovered
- Genetic mutation helps Amish families fight aging, diabetes and even baldness
- Potential baldness treatment grows new hair using patient’s own cells
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2sdyiav
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.