Dual studies suggest Electrical Brain Stimulation improves memory and learning
Two recently published studies are showing evidence that electrical stimulation to a specific area of the brain can significantly enhance memory and learning. Despite there being limited real-world applications to this kind of invasive electrical Brain Stimulation the research suggests a possible future where implantable neural stimulation systems could help improve a person’s memory.
Continue Reading Dual studies suggest electrical brain stimulation improves memory and learning
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- “Brain pacemaker” could slow Alzheimer’s-related cognitive decline
- Healthier gut bacteria and weight loss achieved through magnetic brain stimulation
- Remote-controlled rodents? Brain magnets make mice move on command
- Brain stimulation pinpoints precise memory boost
- Direct brain-to-brain interface between humans improved
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation found to boost memory
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2BGJkcl
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.