Cloudy with chance of viruses: Billions of Microorganisms Rain down daily
Fresh air might not be quite as fresh as we think. Viruses and bacteria get swept up into the atmosphere in enormous amounts, and now a new study has quantified that amount, finding that untold billions of microorganisms are raining down across the Earth every day.
Continue Reading Cloudy with chance of viruses: Billions of microorganisms rain down daily
- San Diego State University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Granada
- Viruses and Bacteria
- If you want to make bacteria glow, give it a virus
- Divide and conquer: Pitting pathogens against each other helps fight drug resistance
- 99 percent of microbes in your body are completely unknown to science
- Dynamic duo could quickly identify deadly bacteria in hospitals
- Resurrecting ancient proteins to foil the attack plans of viruses
- Scientists combine viruses and human antibodies to hunt down superbugs
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2BL97QB
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.