Old Harbor Crane Turned into luxury apartment for four
Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments, working with designer Edward van Vliet, has turned a late 1950s Harbor Crane in Amsterdam’s Eastern Docklands into a novel serviced apartment that sleeps four. The project makes use of the original crane operator’s huts, and offers a great view of the surrounding area.
Continue Reading Old harbor crane turned into luxury apartment for four
- Building and Construction
- W Amsterdam promises guests Whatever/Whenever service
- MX3D gets go-ahead for 3D-printed bridge in Amsterdam
- Game on in Amsterdam’s new Arcade Hotel
- CityHub hotel offers city-wide Wi-Fi and a personal assistant app
- UrbanCampsite brings unusual tiny shelters to Amsterdam
- Amsterdam Central train station sports a high-tech rainbow
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2ELnUJx
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.