Has AI finally cracked the Mysterious Voynich manuscript?
Two computer scientists from the University of Alberta claim to have created a series of algorithms that can decipher unknown alphabetic scripts, and to test their system they have targeted the infamously impenetrable Voynich manuscript.
Continue Reading Has AI finally cracked the mysterious Voynich manuscript?
- Artificial Intelligence
- University of Alberta
- China launches world’s first quantum satellite
- Genome cryptography is the new way to secure your DNA data
- Caltech’s optical quantum memory chip stores data in a flash
- “Quantum data bus” can relocate quantum information
- Quantum cryptography breakthrough may lead to more secure communications
- Triple entanglement feat adds new twist to quantum cryptography
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2Gnw8bn
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.