Nissan’s self-parking slippers help with hotel clean up
Nissan’s ProPilot tech will one day be the driving force behind the company’s Autonomous vehicles, but first, it’s all about baby steps. For now, that means using the technology to create self-driving slippers and other objects that stow themselves away when not in use.
Continue Reading Nissan’s self-parking slippers help with hotel clean up
- Autonomous Vehicles
- Nissan tests fully autonomous prototype on streets of Tokyo
- Nissan Serena will be the first Japanese vehicle with autonomous drive
- Nissan to conduct public field tests of robo-taxis in Japan next year
- Nissan’s Autonomous Drive Leaf hits the highway in Japan
- Nissan and NASA team up for autonomous drive vehicle development
- Nissan Rogue gets ProPILOT driving assist tech
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2Eg56ln
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.