KTM sharpens its Tiny Tool with limited edition RC390R and Supersport 300-ready Race Kit
KTM’s RC390 is already probably the most track-focused sportsbike you can buy in the small-capacity learner class. With 40hp on tap, it’s a killer machine to hone the craft of cornering on – but with more race series beginning to open up worldwide in this class, KTM has decided to put an even sharper edge on it.
Continue Reading KTM sharpens its tiny tool with limited edition RC390R and Supersport 300-ready Race Kit
- 2017 BMW S1000RR review: Quiet confidence meets outrageous velocity
- Vins’ carbon-forked, two-stroke Duecinquanta sportsbike is the new definition of lightweight
- A Moto2 bike with headlights: Spirit’s exquisite GP Sport R makes your sportsbike look like a pig
- Formula One-inspired Drone Racing League to take flight next month
- Drone racing takes off with Dubai’s $1 million World Drone Prix
- Electric MX takes on the gas in national Red Bull event
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2niGCAX
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.