Ford reenters the Midsize Pickup Segment with new Ranger
Ford has long sat at the top of the American auto market with the F-Series pickup truck. But while it continues bringing in the dough with its larger pickups, it hasn’t had a US-market Midsize Pickup since it discontinued the Ranger back in 2011. Six years and change later, that drought comes to an end with the new 2019 Ranger, which is preparing to rumble with midsize leaders like the Toyota Tacoma and Chevy Colorado.
Continue Reading Ford reenters the midsize pickup segment with new Ranger
- Detroit Auto Show 2018
- NAIAS 2018
- 2019 Ram 1500 pickup growls into Detroit for NAIAS 2018 debut
- Motor City madness: Cars of the 2018 Detroit auto show
- X2 and i8 Coupe among BMW debuts at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show
- In photos: Trucks and SUVs give the 2018 Detroit auto show some serious brawn
- Bronco and Ranger to join smarter new Ford F-150
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster arrives with Turbo and N models in tow
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2n2AU5g
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.