Mercedes transforms the X-Class pickup into an off-road-ready camper
Mercedes may be better known for luxury cars, but with a lineup of vans and rugged off-roaders like the Unimog and G-Class, the three-pointed star also twinkles from the grille of camping vehicles of every size and style, most notably Marco Polo camper vans. For this month’s CMT show, Mercedes is showing a completely new category of camper: the X-Class pickup camper. With help from a couple of German camping vehicle specialists, the X-Class is quite ready to explore the off-beaten path and make camp for a night or few.
Continue Reading Mercedes transforms the X-Class pickup into an off-road-ready camper
- CMT show
- Mercedes Sprinter Vansports Camper keeps multi-day adventure sleek and simple
- Mercedes-Benz travels toward a fashionable, flexible horizon with new camper van
- Scaldarsi gives the Maybach S600 a shiny new suit
- Lava Flow adventure van hauls bikes, sleeps bikers
- Review: 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C43 Coupe is pure joy on wheels
- Mercedes X-Class gives workers, adventurers and urbanites a premium pickup truck
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2m4j0PL
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.
This post first appeared on A Technology Blog By Technoserv, please read the originial post: here