Tech-packed Byton Autonomous Car to debut at CES 2018
It may look like the latest SUV, but the first vehicle from automotive startup Byton is more an SIV, i.e. “smart intuitive vehicle.” Hopefully that acronym and description experience quick deaths while the startup’s vision for smart, connected mobility evolves into reality. That vision, which will be made fully public at the start of CES 2018, includes Autonomous driving tech, a home theater-like amount of digital display space, facial recognition, hand gesture control, and a pretty wicked LED lighting signature.
Continue Reading Tech-packed Byton autonomous car to debut at CES 2018
- Autonomous Vehicles
- CES 2018
- Concept Cars
- Autonomous tunnelling robot takes on the trenches
- World’s first all-electric autonomous container ship to set sail in 2018
- X-Matik’s LaneCruise add-on kit brings self-driving tech to older cars
- Waymo’s autonomous cars do away with the driver
- Nissan tests fully autonomous prototype on streets of Tokyo
- Updated Audi RS 7 autonomous concept doing laps at Sonoma
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2CQhPdK
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.