Shigeru Ban Flips a volcano on its head for Mt Fuji Heritage Center
Shigeru Ban’s tribute to his country’s tallest mountain opened its doors over the holiday period, the Mt Fuji World Heritage Center now welcoming visitors to the esteemed architect’s newest landmark building.
Continue Reading Shigeru Ban flips a volcano on its head for Mt Fuji Heritage Center
- Shigeru Ban
- Drones light up Mt Fuji in spellbinding audiovisual display
- Tree-inspired café in Japan balances on a trunk of Jenga-like blocks
- Nissan tests fully autonomous prototype on streets of Tokyo
- Flat-packed toilet brings relief to disaster-struck areas
- Artificial meteor shower planned for Japan in 2019
- Fukushima five years on: The fears, the fallout and the future
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2lH9HoI
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.