Samsung concept gets people Breathing easier
After patients have been under general anesthesia, they’ll often require post-operative therapy in order to regain their full respiratory function. Although this typically involves using an analog device known as an inspirometer, a doctor from the Samsung Medical Center has created a more high-tech alternative called GoBreath.
Continue Reading Samsung concept gets people breathing easier
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- CES 2018
- Wing lung monitor aimed at letting asthmatics breathe easier
- The humble inhaler goes digital
- Zenytime games are controlled by your breathing to improve wellbeing
- Prana aims to get you sitting up and breathing deep
- Highly sensitive Sneezometer picks up early signs of asthma
- AirVisual Node helps users freshen up
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2lGvTzj
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.