Review: 2018 Toyota C-HR sub-compact ticks all the basics
New for 2018, the C-HR is a subcompact crossover aimed towards a more urban audience and a younger crowd. The Toyota C-HR features edgy looks, a larger-than-expected interior, and Prius-like efficiency and handling. Some of these are good things.
Continue Reading Review: 2018 Toyota C-HR sub-compact ticks all the basics
- Review: 2016 Hyundai Tucson drives like a Euro sedan
- Review: 2017 Mazda CX-9 cuts an impressive crossover figure
- Review: 2018 Buick Enclave takes the family to the premium level
- Review: 2017 Kia Niro crossover is surprisingly normal for a hybrid
- C-HR injects some much-needed funkiness into Toyota lineup
- Rogue Hybrid review: Efficiency takes front seat in Nissan’s new compact crossover
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2C5V70a
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.