Diabetes drug found to reverse symptoms of memory loss in Alzheimer’s mice
The fascinating connection between diabetes and Alzheimer’s disease has been studied for several years with some scientists going so far as suggesting the two conditions are different stages of the same disease. A team of researchers has now discovered that a drug initially developed to treat type 2 diabetes has “significantly reversed memory loss” in early animal trials.
Continue Reading Diabetes drug found to reverse symptoms of memory loss in Alzheimer’s mice
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Protein discovery sheds light on brain sediment behind Alzheimer’s disease
- Alzheimer’s may be prevented by antibody-releasing implant
- Does Alzheimer’s originate outside the brain?
- Protein successfully combats Alzheimer’s in mice
- Taking down Factor XII in the blood to fight Alzheimer’s
- Gut bacteria found to have a role in both PTSD and Alzheimer’s disease
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2q8t2DX
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.