Alibaba to sell cars “like cans of coke” through a giant cat-themed vending machine
China’s Alibaba sure knows how to move product (it is one of the world’s biggest e-commerce companies, after all), and for its move into the automotive space it is pulling out all the stops. Customers looking to buy a new ride through the company will soon be able to take it for a test drive first, right after it’s spat out of a gigantic cat-themed vending machine.
Continue Reading Alibaba to sell cars “like cans of coke” through a giant cat-themed vending machine
- Vending Machine
- Carvana opens giant five-story vending machine for used cars
- Coke machines to serve as Wi-Fi hotspots in South Africa
- First Dreambox 3D printer vending machine heads to UC Berkeley
- Cupcake vending machine dispenses baked treats 24/7
- Flower Kiosk provides fresh blooms at all hours
- Microwave-packing EatWave vending machine delivers cold food and hot
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2jWpHT2
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.