Thor Trucks Launches Tesla Semi rival
The Tesla Semi electric truck is officially in for some competition. This week, Los Angeles-based Thor Trucks announced its ET-One. Capable of hauling 80,000 lb (36,287 kg) with instant torque at zero RPM, it has a claimed range of 300 miles (500 km) per charge of its lithium-ion battery pack.
Continue Reading Thor Trucks launches Tesla Semi rival
- Electric truck
- Hyperloop One shows off magnetic drive in dramatic demonstration
- $800 Kiwano K01 monowheel electric scooter ticks all the boxes
- JPods solar electric vehicle system set to leave the drawing board
- Clive Sinclair’s nephew creates a C5 for today
- Moving walkway networks would be an efficient transport option for car-free cities
- Hyperloop Technologies (now Hyperloop One) on runup to test
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2Bm1xeF
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.