“Mind-blowing results” from Gene Therapy Trial point to a cure for haemophilia
The results from the first human trials for a Gene Therapy to treat patients with haemophilia A have just been published, and they are truly remarkable. The treatment has essentially cured almost all the participants, suggesting a transformative change is on the horizon in how this previously incurable genetic disease is treated.
Continue Reading “Mind-blowing results” from gene therapy trial point to a cure for haemophilia
- gene therapy
- The CRISPR controversy: Scientists skeptical over recent critical study
- CRISPR successfully removes genetic disease from human embryo
- Gene therapy could wipe immune memory and “turn off” severe allergies
- Landmark decision? US Supreme Court rules human genes cannot be patented
- Leukometer promises needle-free monitoring of the immune system
- “Genetic instruction manual” may unlock human limb regeneration
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2AIZEZS
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.