New high-fiber Wheat could make us healthier
It’s no surprise to hear that many people who consume a typical wheat-based Western diet don’t get enough fiber. They could, of course, change their eating habits, but now they may not have to. Scientists from Australia’s CSIRO research center have developed a new type of wheat that has 10 times the amount of fiber as its normal counterpart.
Continue Reading New high-fiber wheat could make us healthier
Category: Health & Wellbeing
- Phenocart puts plant health-monitoring on wheels
- Fendt to launch e100 Vario battery-electric compact tractor in 2018
- SenseFly gives its eBee drone bigger wings
- SwagBot farming robot rolls through streams and rounds up cattle
- Parrot’s multispectral crop monitoring sensor can be retrofitted to existing drones
- New Holland launches the world’s most powerful combine harvester
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2yosIQw
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.