Samsung begins production on 512 GB Flash storage for smartphones
Samsung has started mass production of new embedded Universal Flash Storage (eUFS) chips, which should bump up the storage capacity of future smartphones to a more capacious 512 GB. The chips can reportedly double the density of storage in the same amount of physical space as the previous unit.
Continue Reading Samsung begins production on 512 GB flash storage for smartphones
Category: Mobile Technology
- Universal Flash Storage
- Samsung unveils blazingly fast UFS cards
- A long way from everything: The search for a Grand Unified Theory
- Futuristic gizmo puts a new “spin” on controllers
- MightyRC turns smartphones into universal remotes for household appliances
- Universal Robots’ tablet-controlled factory robots work safely with humans
- Logitech announces new Harmony Touch universal remote
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2ktBCLi
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.