The European Southern Observatory (ESO) has confirmed that the object provisionally designated A/2017 U1 is, in fact, an Asteroid that came from outside the Solar System. The first-ever detected Interstellar traveler, now named “`Oumuamua,” turns out to be different from any object seen before and has been roaming between the stars for hundreds of millions of years.
Continue Reading First interstellar asteroid reveals its secrets
- interstellar space
- Breakthrough Listen Initiative starts sharing “search for ET” data
- NASA Voyager 1 spacecraft rides interstellar tsunami wave
- Cassini detects alien dust particles
- Voyager 40th anniversary: Tracing an epic journey of discovery
- First international asteroid tracking exercise proves a success
- Fifteen repeating extragalactic signals deepen the mystery of fast radio bursts
from New Atlas http://ift.tt/2zXDkrV
We Just Love Sharing Content. We Sourced This From NewAtlas. Enjoy and share! Leave comments too.