Android has been the most popular operating system for mobile phones. One of the prime reasons for its popularity is the open source nature of the service. It offers you a lot of customization options. What we are going to check out in today’s post is to find how can you mirror your Android to PC. Let us find how to mirror Android to PC so that you can see the happenings on your phone on the big screen.
How to Mirror Android to PC?
More often than not, you may feel the need to mirror your Android screen onto a PC. Also known as casting, the procedure involves duplicating your Android screen on your PC or Laptop. Why would you want to do that? Well, there are several reasons.
Maybe you want to watch the videos on the bigger screen. Or you may want to play Android games on your smartphone screen. Whatever be your reasons, here are the ways you would be able to achieve screen mirroring Android to PC.
Screen Mirroring Android to PC on Windows 10
Windows 10 comes with casting support built in. Casting support is exclusive to Windows 10. Here are the steps involved in Screen Mirroring Android to PC –
- Launch Notification Center on your phone by dragging the notification panel.
- Tap on Cast
- Open Connect app on your Windows 10 PC.
- Tap on More Settings found under the Cast settings on your Android device.
- Wait for your Android device to find your PC.
- As soon as your PC shows up on your Android, tap on it.
That does it. You will now see your Android screen on your PC.
Also Read: How To Control Your Android Device from PC
Mirror Your Android Screen Using AllCast
Developed by the makers of ClockWorkMod, AllCast, as the name itself is an indication is a casting app that helps you cast your Android screen easily to your computer without any hassles.
Follow these steps –
- You need to install Screen Recording and Mirror
- Now, install AllCast Receiver Chrome App
- Launch AllCast Receiver Chrome App on your computer.
- Launch the app on your Android.
- It will detect all the All Cast Receivers Choose your PC from the list.
That would do it. You will begin mirroring your Android onto your PC.
Use AirDroid To Mirror Android To PC
AirDroid is another popular Screen Mirroring option that can be used to cast your Android screen on your PC. It is one of the fastest screen mirroring apps you can use on your Android device.
Please note that you need to enable USB DeBugging on your Android to be able to use AirDroid. It is quite easy to use the app to for screen mirroring Android to PC.
- Download AirDroid app on your Android device.
- Install AirMirror Chrome extension on your PC.
- Enable the extension.
- Connect your Android to your PC using the USB cable.
- Once your device is detected, your Android screen will be mirrored onto your PC.
It also comes with a few hidden features that would make it an interesting choice for screen mirroring.
Using Vysor App
Coming from the ClockWorkMod developer, this is one of the most popular methods used to screen mirroring on your PC. The simplest setup process and the ease of use are what make it a prime choice for all your screen mirroring requirements.
It needs you enable USB debugging for functioning. Here are the steps involved in getting your screen mirrored using Vysor app –
- Download and install Vysor Chrome App extension installed on your Windows.
- Now, install Vysor App for Android
- Connect your Android device to your Windows PC using USB connectivity.
- Launch Vysor app on your PC.
That should do it. You have successfully started mirroring your Android screen onto your PC. The need for USB connection can be something that would make it a little outdated. We would consider the other options featured here to be better from the connectivity aspects. However, from the features point of view, Vysor fits as the best among all the options available for screen mirroring.
Conclusion on How to Mirror Android to PC, Screen Mirroring Android to PC
Screen mirroring has been one of the latest innovations and it is being used for a variety of applications. The reasons why you would want to use screen mirroring Android to PC may vary, but it forms part of one of the essential requirements in today’s changing scenario.
Maybe you are into blogging and want to record something from your Android screen for a tutorial, or maybe you are planning to give a presentation right out of a document on your Android device – the methods that have been indicated in this compilation should be helpful in more ways than one.
Which of these methods would you recommend? Do share your opinions and experiences with us, we will definitely look forward to your feedback.
How to Mirror Android to PC – Screen Mirroring Android to PC