You want to Send SMS for Free anywhere in the World with few Click using you computer. It is very easy and totally free. Sending local or national SMS from your cellphones are very cheap these days but International SMS are still costly in some countries like India. So for over coming this, There are many websites which allow users to send SMS for Free (in return most of them, add an ads line/link with your SMS).
But You can Send SMS for Free with your Gmail or Yahoo Account. Following are the Steps you need to follow for the same
How to Send SMS for Free using Gmail
- Login to your Gmail Account
- Make sure you are logged In to chat also and Chat list showing on the left hand side below Folders/Labels as in the image.
- Now Just type the Cell number in the Text Area showing “Search, Chat or SMS” on which you want to send SMS for Free without country code and Press Enter.
- It will ask you for the name of the person and select the country for saving in your contact List.
- Fill the details and Click Save.
- A small Chat Window will popup on the Right bottom corner on your browser.
- Just type your SMS and press Enter, your SMS will deliver instantly
- Initially, you’re granted a credit of fifty messages.
- Every time you send a message, your credit decreases by one.
- Every time you receive an SMS message in Chat (for example when a phone user replies to one of your messages) your credit increases by five, up to a maximum of 50.
- Gmail Supports most of the carriers in all the countries, here is the latest List
Keep in mind that if you’d like a higher message credit, you can always send an SMS to your own phone, and then reply to that message multiple times. Every time you send a reply message, your SMS credit is increased by five. Effectively, you’re buying more messages by paying your phone company for these outgoing messages.
How to Send SMS for Free using YahooMail.
- Login to your Yahoo Mail account
- Make your you logged In to chat also, if not Click on your name at the Top and Select Sign in to Massenger
- Now Click on the Compose Message Drop down button and select SMS
- A popup Window will option, Select Country and Type Cellphone number on which you want to Send SMS for Free.
- Type your message and Press Enter, your message will deliver instantly.
With Yahoo SMS service you can send upto 3 SMS on each number absolutely free, for sending more SMS you need to wait atleast one reply of your SMS from the person you are sending SMS or you can buy more SMS credits using your carrier through Yahoo.
This information is brought to you by TechnologyTwist.com
The post How to Send SMS for Free using Gmail and Yahoo was originally published at Technology Twist by Technology Twist Team
This post first appeared on Technology Twist - How-to Guide, Tutorials, Web Tips & Tricks, please read the originial post: here