The technology startup company “nuTonomy” launched Autonomous Taxi service, a first in the world, as a pilot project in Singapore on 25 August 2016. Now the car fleet of “nuTonomy”, based on Mitsubishi i-MiEV, is small – initially it includes the six cars and the quantity of cars will grow to dozen till the end of the year. The company has an ambition goal to transform all taxis to the self-driving cars in Singapore within few nearest years.
The world’s first taxi with autopilot. 
1. nuTonomy. – Mode of access: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NuTonomy.
2. nuTonomy. – Mode of access: http://nutonomy.com/.
3. nuTonomy | Tomorrow’s car, today. – Mode of access: https://youtu.be/H47oNtawodk.
4. Mitsubishi i-MiEV. – Mode of access: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mitsubishi_i-MiEV.
5. World’s first self-driving taxis debut in Singapore. – Mode of access: http://bigstory.ap.org/article/615568b7668b452bbc8d2e2f3e5148e6/worlds-first-self-driving-taxis-debut-singapore.