If you’re a business with an Onsite IT infrastructure and you’re looking to lower or stabilize your IT costs, reduce your IT management and maintenance responsibilities, or switch to a more accessible and flexible cloud-based infrastructure—or all of the above—migrate to an Onthenetoffice all-in-one hosted Solution today!
onthenetOffice Desktop as a Service (DaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) all-in-one Hosted Solutions have all of the features and capabilities required of a complete IT infrastructure. They can run all of your applications and store all of your files; and are accessible, centralized, and manageable. In addition to being complete IT infrastructures, however, onthenetOffice all-in-one solutions also have a number of advantages over onsite IT infrastructures, which include:
- They can be accessed from anywhere with any Internet-connected computer, tablet, or smartphone
- They don’t require the purchase of any onsite servers
- They include around-the-clock monitoring and maintenance, 24x7x365 technical support, an enterprise-level IT security system, and managed data backups
- Because they’re scalable, you can add as many extra users and as much processing power or storage capacity to them as you want at any time
- They cost only a low, flat monthly fee
Meanwhile, some of the ways that you can benefit from switching from an onsite IT infrastructure to onthenetOffice all-in-one hosted solutions include:
- Lower, more predictable IT costs. Because they don’t require the purchase of any onsite servers and cost only a low, flat monthly fee, onthenetOffice solutions have lower and more predictable costs than onsite IT infrastructures
- Enhanced productivity. With onthenetOffice DaaS and IaaS solutions, your business’s employees can access their files, applications, and emails from anywhere and with any device, so they can stay productive no matter where they are, and they can do their work from the device they’re most proficient with
- Increased centralization. Businesses that have multiple offices can use an onthenetOffice DaaS or IaaS solution as their singular, consolidated IT infrastructure, ensuring that everyone in their organization has access to the same IT resources
- Reduced hassles. Our solutions are fully-managed, so you and your IT department don’t have to worry about maintaining, securing, supporting, or backing up your IT infrastructure, and can focus on more important tasks
- Less worries. You don’t have to worry about security breaches or downtime with onthenetOffice hosted solutions; our solutions comply with data security regulations such as PCI DSS, HIPAA, and SOX, and are backed with a 100 percent uptime guarantee
Contact an onthenetOffice representative at [email protected] or 1-855-668-4363 to sign up for one of our all-in-one hosted solutions today! It’s quick and easy to switch from an onsite IT infrastructure to an onthenetOffice solution: we’ll take care of transferring all of your existing files and applications to our servers, and the entire setup and migration process is guaranteed to take three days or less.