- Select the Settings and then click Change PC settings.
- Click on PC and devices and then select Bluetooth.
- Tap on the Bluetooth Keyboard option and then tap Remove device.
- Press and hold the Power button until both the battery and the function LEDs blink repeatedly.
- Release the Power button. The keyboard is now in pairing mode.
- The computer will search for any available Bluetooth devices to pair with.
- Tap on the Bluetooth Keyboard once it appears, then tap Pair.
- The screen will display a six-digit passcode. Using the keyboard, enter the passcode and press Enter.
- Once pairing is complete, the function LED will stop blinking.
Note: The passcode is only valid for one minute. If the passcode disappears or if you enter a wrong passcode, repeat the steps above to pair.
Watch Tutorial Video
How to Pair The Acer Bluetooth Keyboard