We’re thrilled to share that market research firm International Data Corporation (IDC) has recognized Zoho’s IT division—which you know and love as ManageEngine—in two of their latest Idc Marketscape vendor assessment reports.* Based on their research, IDC positioned Zoho/ManageEngine as a Major Player in both the enterprise mobility management (EMM) and unified endpoint management (UEM) industries.
Why does it matter?
As a premier global provider of market intelligence, IDC helps IT professionals and business executives make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy. IDC MarketScape reports serve as unbiased vendor assessments, giving IT professionals like you a clear comparison of vendors’ strengths and weaknesses. The fact that both of these studies recognized our EMM and UEM solutions, Desktop Central and Mobile Device Manager Plus, is a great benchmark to let us know we’re heading in the right direction.
ManageEngine was identified as a Major Player in EMM and UEM because we offer all the necessary device management functions an organization needs. These include device tracking, management, and configuration, as well as implementation of security and application policies for desktops, laptops, mobile devices, and tablets.
What’s in the reports?
- An overall snapshot of the EMM and UEM industries
- Lists of key vendors, including their current capabilities and future strategies for each product
- Analyses of ManageEngine’s strengths and avenues for integration
According to the IDC MarketScape EMM report, some of the key features of successful EMM solutions include:
- A platform with core mobile device management (MDM) and mobile application management (MAM) functionalities
- A strong portfolio of adjacent and complementary IT products, services, and solutions such as endpoint security, identity management, VPN, network access control (NAC), mobile devices, and mobile applications
- Support for a broad range of device operating systems
- Capabilities for supporting non-corporate devices or BYOD users
- Strong UEM capabilities and a road map for customer success
What can our products do for you?
Desktop Central is our integrated desktop and mobile device management system designed to help you manage your organization’s servers, laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, and other devices from a single, centralized location. With Desktop Central, you can automate your regular desktop management routines such as:
- Installing patches
- Distributing software
- Managing your IT assets and software licenses
- Monitoring software usage statistics
- Taking control of remote desktops
In short, Desktop Central gives you complete control over your domain. Our dashboards present real-time, detailed views of all registered workstations and devices and a lot more, making compliance a breeze.
Mobile Device Manager Plus
Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to monitor, manage, and secure employees’ mobile devices (whether corporate-owned or BYOD), even if they’re deployed across multiple mobile operating systems. Oversee mobile devices just as easily as desktop computers. Mobile Device Manager Plus helps you:
- Deploy various configuration profiles (like Wi-Fi, VPN, and email accounts)
- Apply restrictions (e.g. for a camera or browser)
- Secure your devices by enabling passcodes
- Remotely lock devices
- Wipe lost devices (either completely, or just the corporate data)
Our simple and intuitive console makes managing all the mobile devices and tablets in your organisation easy.
Where do we stand?
For us, being named a Major Player is a great honour and an even greater responsibility. Our commitment to continuously improve and evolve our products—and more importantly, thevalue our customers get from our solutions—is stronger than ever.
Download excerpts of the IDC MarketScape EMM and UEM reports to get a complete grasp of the current EMM landscape and to take a look into the future of UEM.
*The vendor assessment reports are as follows: IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Enterprise Mobility Management Software 2017 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US42890217, August 2017
IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Unified Endpoint Management Software 2017 Vendor Assessment, Doc #US42993417, September 2017
This post first appeared on Network Monitoring & Management Software-OpManager, please read the originial post: here