Becoming Responsible For My Destiny (Part 1)
These are examples of some of the inner questions that emerge in our minds from time to time:
– Why is she rich and successful and I am not?
– Why did he behave in that way with me; I’ve always behaved well with him.
– Why does that one have easy success in life and the other, however hard he tries, fails at every step?
– Why is he nice natured but is born blind and the other ill natured but has no health problems at all?
– Why does she suffer so much?
– She is so sweet, but yet everyone disrespects her.
– Why did that child die at such a young age? She was so innocent.
– Why did I get married to such a person?
– Why am I here?
– How is that student in my class so intelligent?
There are lot more questions like these that trouble us. In the case of sorrows, it is seen more than the sorrow, it is the question – why this sorrow exists in my life that troubles us. Why? What? How? When? Even so, they all have only one answer: karma.
I don’t need to go into minute details of each situation. If I see that nothing can happen without having had a justified cause in my past or in that of others, life becomes much easier to face, with responsibility and the power of courage.
(To be continued tomorrow …)
Message for the day 06-01-2018
To check Regularly means to bring about a change.
Expression:When there is any negative action performed, there is an immediate feeling of guilt and a desire not to perform it again. But the Checking also needs to be at a level where it never repeats again. Maintaining a chart of one’s own weakness means checking regularly. Such checking brings about a permanent change.
Experience: When I am able to maintain a chart where I could monitor my own progress, I am able to remain committed to my transformation. Adverse situations or people will never deter me, but I am able to bring about the desired change. I am able to continue the process of transformation even when what I seek to change is not harmful in the present phase of my life. Thus regular checking will prevent carelessness from creeping in.
In Spiritual Service,
Watch Peace of Mind TV on following DTH
TATA(Sky # 1065 | Airtel Digital TV # 678 | Videocon d2h # 497 | Reliance BigTV # 640 | ABS Free #69 | Online www.pmtv.in
This post first appeared on Need Help Ask Us Now Most Important Technology New, please read the originial post: here