There are so many ways to bout the Summer heat. Wear clothing in light shades and made from thin, breathable materials. Open the windows to let cool air breeze in and out the house. Drink water from time to time or sneak fruit juices every now and then to squelch the thirst. And eat Ice Cream in reasonable quantities.
Who says you can’t have ice Cream in large quantities? While eating it all day all night is a big no-no, feasting it with your eyes is another thing. Seeing an ice cream perks up our body and mind, which helps us relax and uplift our sour mood. Definitely a healthy way to survive the Summer heat.
So this summer,
Beat the Heat.
Add an ice cream illustration in your homes.
Do-It-Yourself Ice Cream Craft for Kids
Ice Cream Scoop Template
1. Download the Ice Cream Scoop and Cone Templates.
2. Print the templates. Print the Cone template on tan construction paper and the Ice Cream Scoop template on 4 different colors of construction papers.
3. Cut the Cone.
4. Cut the Ice Cream Scoops.
5. Get the brown construction paper. And cut all sides using craft scissors.
6. Glue the Cone on brown construction paper. Then, glue the Ice Cream Scoops after.
The Ice Cream Craft for Kids is complete. You can now hang it on walls. Attach on the refrigerator door. Or put it in a frame.
- The ice cream scoops and cone can come in other colors too. Whatever is available will work so no need to trouble yourself with getting the exact shades of construction paper used on this sample craft.
- The weight of the ice cream scoops and cone outline can be changed too if preferred. Go to the printer settings and make the necessary adjustments.
- Always check the ink or toner levels of your printer before clicking the Print button. Doing so will ensure that the printing job will be completed. And no paper and consumables (ink or toner) are wasted.
Looking for affordable ink cartridges, toner cartridges, toner refill kits, and other printer peripherals? Visit Toner Refill Store.
The post Beat the Summer Heat with an Ice Cream Craft for Kids appeared first on Fun with Printer Crafts.
This post first appeared on Fun With Printer Crafts - Bring Your Crafts To Life With Printer Ink Cartridges., please read the originial post: here